quinta-feira, setembro 30, 2004

Kinky X-File

It was one hell of a hot summer night
One crazy night I just can’t forget
I was just taking some fresh air outside
When something weird got me all wet

Tried hard to find a logical way to explain
And a running chill went through my spine
This kind of encounters don’t happen in vain
Maybe I’m drunk and had too much wine

Whatever was out there was certainly ‘the truth’
Whatever it was got me stiff and paralyzed
It had two hundred feet without any boots
Staring spooked at it I was mesmerized

Looking at those two hundred eerie glowing eyes
I wanted to react but just don’t know why
I understood it had fallen from the skies
Then I picked up my cell phone and called FBI

This isn’t an ugly mean creature from other world
What stands before me is the cutest sightseeing
One hundred naked gray men and I’ve never been told
That they were more handsome than any human being

Special agents arrived but they were quite late
I had been abducted by a hundred gray sexy guys
And while spooky Mulder picked Scully on a date
I was having outer space fun in the outer space skies

They brought me back in two shakes of a lamb’s tail
Man! I can tell you one thing: this encounter was one of a kind
This kinky X-File in my memory will forever prevail
But there was something they wanted my help to find

They had came on Earth on a very urgent and special task
To collect and take back all the X-Files merchandise
Carter had done better before creating ugly aliens to ask
What would be the aftermath of an attitude so unwise

So we went back quietly through the woods
Finding the Fox Studios was like finding the lost ark and
While an hundred gray men were out there taking the goods
Foxy Mulder and Scully were kissing in the park


July 30th 2000 – Summer ‘2000

1 Comments:

Blogger Inês Ramos disse...

Avisa-se todos os leitores que este poema é "drug-free" mas fortemente patrocinado pela Super Bock e loucas noites de Verão de 2000 sozinha em casa a ver a Tvi! ;)

3:32 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Demand Panic! At The Disco with Eventful! Discover and Create Events at Eventful Learn More about Eventful Demand

"It's an insane world and I'm proud to be a part of it. - Bill Hicks"