sábado, dezembro 25, 2004

Jack Skellington ou Bruno Nogueira?

Wolf Man: Here comes Jack

Jack: I don't believe what's happening to me
My hopes, my dreams, my fantasies
Hee hee hee

Harlequin: Won't they be impressed? I am a genius
See how I transformed this old rat
Into a most delightful hat?

Jack: Hmm, my compliments from me to you
On your most intriguing hat
Consider though this substitute
A bat in the place of this old rat
Huh! No, no, no, now that's all wrong.
This thing will never make a present
It's been dead now for much too long
Try something fresher, something pleasant.
Try again, don't give up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Goth Mortens disse...

Só para dizer que "O Estranho Mundo de Jack" foi um dos melhores fimes que vi até hoje (animação ou não).

11:18 da manhã  
Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Nah nah...Eu cá não quero saber no nome do Bruno invocado em vão!Não havia necessidade...Agora continua com a bloguisse...mas com cuidado!*****
JuleX SempRe

11:59 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Demand Panic! At The Disco with Eventful! Discover and Create Events at Eventful Learn More about Eventful Demand

"It's an insane world and I'm proud to be a part of it. - Bill Hicks"