quarta-feira, dezembro 29, 2004

The Great Orgasm Pretender

(The Great Pretender)
Oh yes I'm the great pretender (ooh ooh)
Pretending I’m doing IT well (ooh ooh)
My need is such I pretend too much
I'm lonely and hot as fucking Hell
Oh yes I'm the great pretender (ooh ooh)
Faking an orgasm of my own (ooh ooh)
I’d rather play with myself thinking of an elf
Than to be fucking with a guy that comes alone
Too real is this feeling of make believe
Too real when I feel I’m an actress like Barbara Steele
Ooh Ooh yes I'm the great pretender (ooh ooh)
Just faking all the way like a clown (ooh ooh)
I seem TO HAVE what I DON’T (you see)
I'm wearing my cunt like a crown
Pretending that I’m still about to come
Yeah ooh hoo
Too real when I feel what my face can't reveal
Oh yes I'm the great pretender
Just moaning and screaming like a bitch (ooh ooh)
I seem to be what I'm not you see
I'm wearing my voice like a witch
Pretending that I’m...
Pretending that I’m about to come
Maria Inês Ramos (c) 2004
Demand Panic! At The Disco with Eventful! Discover and Create Events at Eventful Learn More about Eventful Demand

"It's an insane world and I'm proud to be a part of it. - Bill Hicks"