quinta-feira, dezembro 30, 2004

Fucked Up World

(Wonderful World)
I see trees burnin', black roses too
I see Portugal burstin' for me and you
And I think to myself what a fucked up world.

I see skies of grey and clouds of smoke
Traffic jams when I'm late, that ain't no joke!
And I think to myself what a fucked up world.

The colours of the rainbow, a «gay pride» parade
Showin' off on their way, AIDS will make 'em fade
I see junkies sharing needles, pimps and hoes too
They're really sayin' I'm gonna fuck you!!!

I see children raped, I watch them grow
They suffered so much more than I hope to know
And I think to myself what fucked up world...
Yes I really fuckin' think to myself what a goddamn'
fucked up muthafuckin' world!!!
Maria Inês Ramos (c) 2004
Demand Panic! At The Disco with Eventful! Discover and Create Events at Eventful Learn More about Eventful Demand

"It's an insane world and I'm proud to be a part of it. - Bill Hicks"