domingo, outubro 09, 2005

"Best of the Worst - More Ten Cool and Sexy Villains from Pop Culture and Films"

Mickey & Mallory
It's just murder. All God's creatures do it.
You look in the forests and you see species killing other species,
our species killing all species including the forests,
and we just call it industry, not murder.

O'ren Ishii

Cottonmouth

As your leader, I encourage you from time to time,

and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic.

If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action

I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you

and I promise you right here and now,

no subject will ever be taboo.

Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion.

The price you pay for bringing up

either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is...

I collect your fucking head. Just like this fucker here.

Now, if any of you sons of bitches got anything else to say,

now's the fucking time!

[pause]

I didn't think so.

DraculA
We Draculs have a right to be proud!
What devil or witch was ever so great as the killer,
whose blood flows in these veins!?

Tyler Durden

[To the police chief]

Hi. You're going to call off your rigorous investigation.

You're going to publically state that there is no underground group.

Or... these guys are going to take your balls.

And send one to the New York Times,

one to the LA Times press release staff.

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on.

We cook your meals, we drive your ambulances.

We connect your calls, we guard you while you sleep.

Do not... fuck with us.

Bill Gunn

Snakecharmer

Y'all beat the hell out of that woman, but you didn't kill her.

And I put a bullet in her head, but her heart just kept on beatin'.

Now, you saw that yourself with your own beautiful blue eye,

did you not?

We've done a lot of things to this lady.

And if she ever wakes up, we'll do a whole lot more.

But one thing we won't do is sneak into her room

in the night like a filthy rat

and kill her in her sleep.

And the reason we won't do that thing is because...

that thing would lower us.

Go Go Yubari

Japanese Businessman: Do you like Ferraris?

Go Go Yubari: Ferraris... Italian trash.

[Japanese businessman giggles]

Go Go Yubari: Do you want to screw me?

[Japanese businessman giggles again]

Go Go Yubari: Don't laugh. Do you want to screw me, yes or no?

Japanese Businessman: Yes.

[She stabs him in the stomach with a Samurai short sword]

Go Go Yubari: How about now, big boy?

Do you still wish to penetrate me?...

Or is it I who has penetrated you?

Elle Driver

California Mountainsnake

I might never have liked you. Point of fact, I despise you.

But that doesn't suggest I don't respect you.

Dying in our sleep is a luxury our kind is rarely afforded.

My gift to you.

Jack Torrance

Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya.

You didn't let me finish my sentence.

I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya.

I'm just gonna bash your brains in.

I'm gonna bash 'em right the fuck in. Ha, ha.

Pinhead

Dark Pope of Hell
Your suffering will be legendary, even in hell!
Demand Panic! At The Disco with Eventful! Discover and Create Events at Eventful Learn More about Eventful Demand

"It's an insane world and I'm proud to be a part of it. - Bill Hicks"