domingo, outubro 09, 2005

"Best of the Worst - Ten of the Coolest & Sexiest Villains from Pop Culture and Films"

Darth Vader
I've been waiting for you, Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last.
The circle is now complete.
When I met you I was but the learner.
Now, I am the master.

Bill the Butcher
You see this knife?
I'm gonna teach you to speak English with this fucking knife!

Hannibal The Cannibal Lecter
A census taker once tried to test me.
I ate his liver with some fava beans
and a nice chianti.

Alex DeLarge
What we were after now was the old surprise visit.
That was a real kick and good for laughs
and lashings of the old ultraviolence.
Catwoman
Life's a bitch, now so am I.

Mystique
Nightcrawler: Excuse me? They say you can imitate anybody,
even their voice.
Mystique: [as Nightcrawler] Even their voice.
Nightcrawler: Then why not stay in disguise all the time?
You know, look like everyone else.
Mystique: Because we shouldn't have to.

Poison Ivy
Men, the most absurd of God's creatures.
We women give you life, but we can take it away just as easily.
Patrick Bateman
You're a fucking ugly bitch.
I want to stab you to death and then play around with your blood.
Freddy Krueger
How's this for a wet dream?
JoKeR
Tell me something, my friend:
You ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight?
Demand Panic! At The Disco with Eventful! Discover and Create Events at Eventful Learn More about Eventful Demand

"It's an insane world and I'm proud to be a part of it. - Bill Hicks"