quarta-feira, dezembro 07, 2005

"My Tune"*

Jennifer Garner


Many's the time I've been mistaken
And many times confused
Yes, and often felt forsaken
And certainly misused


But I'm all right, I'm all right
I'm just weary to my bones
Still, you don't expect to be
Bright and bon vivant
So far away from home, so far away from home


And I don't know a soul who's not been battered
I don't have a friend who feels at ease
I don't own a dream that's not been shattered
or driven to its knees


But it's all right, it's all right
I’ve lived so well so long
Still, when I think of the road
I've been traveling on
I wonder where I went wrong
I can't help it, I wonder where I went wrong

But it's all right, it's all right
No one can be forever blessed
Still, tomorrow's gonna be another working day
And I'm trying to get some rest
That's all I'm trying to get some rest


*Roubado a Simon and Garfunkel
Demand Panic! At The Disco with Eventful! Discover and Create Events at Eventful Learn More about Eventful Demand

"It's an insane world and I'm proud to be a part of it. - Bill Hicks"