sexta-feira, maio 26, 2006

As Canções dos Beatles e o Photoshop

"Now somewhere in the black mountain hills of Dakota,
There lived a young boy named..."

"...And we lived beneath the waves in our..."

"I look at you all see the love there that's sleeping..."


"In ____ ____there is a barber showing photographs... of every head he's had the pleasure to have known. And all the people that come and go... Stop and say hello."


"Day after day alone on the hill the man with the foolish grin..."

(Fuel on the Hill)

"It's been a ____ ____ ____ and I've been working like a dog..."

(Hard Dazed Knight)

"Picture yourself in a boat on a river with tangerine trees..."

"I told you about strawberry fields, you know the place where nothing is real..."

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together..."

"I'd like to be under the sea In an ________ _______ in the shade..."

"Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass, they slip away..."
"____ ___ _______ sleeps in the park
Shaves in the dark trying to save paper..."
Demand Panic! At The Disco with Eventful! Discover and Create Events at Eventful Learn More about Eventful Demand

"It's an insane world and I'm proud to be a part of it. - Bill Hicks"