sexta-feira, março 04, 2005

"I Love Comics"

Love 'em.

All kinds to be awfully honest.

Even those who are bad.
Even those who are as BAD as Michael Jackson.
Even those who are not funny...
Even those who are not funny at all.
Comics always have something for us to laugh about.
Even those who can't make me laugh have something for me to laugh about.

Now, I'm not talking about comics like From Hell*.


Warning: Punchline coming soon to a line near this one.

I'm talking about comics like Dr. Hee and his fellow mates...

I warned you.

Still I love 'em.
You just have to love 'em, mate.
Just... Love 'em for what they are.
Love 'em all.
Love All Comics.
That is.




* I'd much rather call those comics «graphic novels», nevertheless.

4 Comments:

Blogger P. Anacrónicas disse...

Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.

6:33 da tarde  
Blogger Inês Ramos disse...

Qualquer uma das minhas personalidades que eu não possuo podia responder-te mas isso seria dar-te demasiada importância.

Doravante, tudo que escreveres ou disseres será votado ao desprezo.

E se me chateares muito APAGO todos os teus «comments» ou qualquer recordação tua da memória do meu «blog»...

Vês isto? I'm the «Almighty God of my Own Blog.»

Agora sou o Charlie Kaufman e isto é o «'Eternal Spot of the Sunshineless Mind'»
(o título foi anagramizado intencionalmente).

1:00 da manhã  
Blogger P. Anacrónicas disse...

Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.

4:15 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Cheira-me que foi só o da McDonalds!


Ass. :Wee Coelhinhos!

7:01 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

Demand Panic! At The Disco with Eventful! Discover and Create Events at Eventful Learn More about Eventful Demand

"It's an insane world and I'm proud to be a part of it. - Bill Hicks"